We are continuing our series of FREE Ultimate LiDAR webinars into the months of June and July 2020.
Register below for our future webinars and learn more from the RIEGL LiDAR experts from the comfort of your office.
In this webinar Claudio will introduce:
- the RIEGL line of terrestrial LiDAR scanning and software
- technical specifications the help you select the right tool for the job
- examples of various types of projects where terrestrial scanning is the perfect solution
In this webinar Stephen will be discussing applications with RIEGL’s RiCOPTER and RIEGL scanners for:
- utility management such as powerlines
- construction applications
- traditional survey
In this webinar Tan will be discussing RIEGL’s RiSCAN PRO Software. He’ll present information about the features such as:
- automatic registration
- merging TLS data with MLS and ULS
- special tools for data merging
In this webinar Jillian will be introducing the line of RIEGL LiDAR scanners typically used in industrial settings such as:
- process automation
- measurement of bulk material
- industrial areas with extreme temperatures
- harsh industrial environments with possible corrosive materials
In this webinar Michael will be discussing the following with regard to airborne LiDAR mapping:
- What is the cross-fire scan geometry associated with the VQ-1560 II?
- How does the cross-fire scan geometry benefit me and my clients?
- Industry scan patterns and their inherent advantages and disadvantages for wide area mapping.
RIEGL is an international leading provider of cutting-edge technology in airborne, mobile, terrestrial, industrial and unmanned laser scanning solutions.
RIEGL has been producing LiDAR systems commercially for over 40 years and focuses on pulsed time-of-flight laser radar technology in multiple wavelengths.
RIEGL’s core Smart-Waveform technologies provide pure digital LiDAR signal processing, unique methodologies for resolving range ambiguities, multiple targets per laser shots, optimum distribution of measurements, calibrated amplitudes and reflectance estimates, as well as the seamless integration and calibration of systems.
RIEGL’s Ultimate LiDAR™ 3D scanners offer a wide array of performance characteristics and serve as a platform for continuing “Innovation in 3D” for the LiDAR industry.
From the first inquiry, to purchase and integration of the system, training and support; RIEGL maintains an outstanding history of reliability and support to their customers.
Worldwide sales, training, support and service are delivered from RIEGL’s headquarters in Austria; main offices in the USA, Canada, Japan, China, and Australia; and by a worldwide network of representatives covering Europe, North and South America, Asia, Australia and Africa.