RIEGL will be attending, exhibiting, and presenting at INTERGEO 2019!
The INTERGEO 2019 exhibition will be taking place September 17-19, 2019 at the Messe Stuttgart in Stuttgart, Germany!
RIEGL will be exhibiting at Booth I1.024 in Hall 1 during the conference. Be sure to stop by the booth to meet with our team of RIEGL experts, see our latest technological contributions for the LiDAR industry, and to take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about what RIEGL has been up to!
Join us and take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about our state-of-the-art instruments!
- the VZ-i Line Laser Scanners with new features and new accessories
- the proven VMX-2HA Mobile Mapping System
- the broad portfolio on sensors and systems for airborne and UAV-based laser scanning including the latest developments for even higher productivity and even increased performance
- the topo-bathymetric scanners and systems including the VQ-840-G on RiCOPTER-M
- latest developments in RIEGL software for even better usability and higher performance
Join our partners to learn more about their projects and solutions executed with RIEGL LiDAR equipment. Please see our list of partners below:
- Aeroscout GmbH (www.aeroscout.ch)
- AirborneHydroMapping GmbH (www.ahm.co.at)
- EKG Baukultur ZT GmbH (www.neu.ekg-baukultur.com)
- MILAN Geoservice GmbH (www.milan-geoservice.de)
- Syperion GmbH & Co. KG (www.syperion.de)
We would also like to invite you to join the following RIEGL presentations:
– RIEGL presentation: “UAV-borne LiDAR for Surveying: Latest Developments and Trends” on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 from 12:30 – 12:40 during IASEXPO Forum in Hall 4 | A4.063.
– RIEGL and greeHill Solutions kft presentation: “Automated Tree Inventory – a Real Life Application of Full City MLS Scanning” on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 from 12:30 – 13:15 during Smart City Solutions in Hall 4 | B4.012.
– RIEGL and Alto Drones presentation: “Using LiDAR Technology for Alpine Mapping Tasks – Avalanche Documentation” on Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 13:00 – 13:20 during IASEXPO Forum in Hall 4 | A4.063.
RIEGL is looking forward to a successful conference and to welcoming you to INTERGEO 2019!
RIEGL is an international leading provider of cutting edge technology in airborne, mobile, terrestrial, industrial and unmanned laser scanning solutions.
RIEGL has been producing LiDAR systems commercially for over 40 years and focuses on pulsed time-of-flight laser radar technology in multiple wavelengths.
RIEGL’s core Smart-Waveform technologies provide pure digital LiDAR signal processing, unique methodologies for resolving range ambiguities, multiple targets per laser shots, optimum distribution of measurements, calibrated amplitudes and reflectance estimates, as well as the seamless integration and calibration of systems.
RIEGL’s various 3D scanners offer a wide array of performance characteristics and serve as a platform for continuing “Innovation in 3D” for the LiDAR industry.
From the first inquiry, to purchase and integration of the system, as well as training and support, RIEGL maintains an out-standing history of reliability and support to their customers.
Worldwide sales, training, support and services are delivered from RIEGL’s headquarters in Austria, main offices in the USA, Japan, Australia and China, and by a worldwide network of representatives covering Europe, North and South America, Asia, Australia, and Africa.